Thursday, May 01, 2008

Give face lehhhhhh



Mike test 1, 2, 3! Chen Shihui Claire, from good-news-but-no-one-hears.com :)
Once again, I have nothing but the same message to promote here. Heeeheee. I very cute hor. :P

Notice to ALL in the aboveabove picture! :D


Pueeaaseeee come my church. ITS FUN $@%#&$% I wana book you when you have the free time. So if you have been tracking our 8beibei blog for updates, I'm sure out of courtesy you will wana try try right? But if you havent (!!), uh then I can point my finger at you. Muhahaha!

Haha, as of what I know, JOSEPH CAME BEFORE ON.HIS.OWN. So you see, he this pattern (aha jk) also can bravely come, you also give face la, come leh. Hahaha. Down there fully airconditioned k. :D

Most probably after Exams.. CARISSA, POHLIN, CHUNJING, SHERLYN, JOSEPHHHH!!

Meanwhile let me update you on something, :D NO NEED STUDY ALSO CAN A1 DE LA! GOD SAYS SO, BELIEVE? Ahaha, I havent been revising. Hohoho! Gogo Family! =D

Brought to you by: Claire Beibei ^0^

No comments: